Lobster Enchiladas are a mouth-watering delight, with the rich and succulent meat of langostino lobster paired with spicy green chile peppers, tangy black olives, and melted cheese. The recipe we’ll be sharing today is easy to make and will leave your taste buds craving for more. So let’s dive into the recipe!
- 1 lb of langostino lobster meat, cooked and chopped
- 1 can of green hatch chile peppers
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup of sliced black olives
- 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 jar of green enchilada sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped lobster meat with the can of green chile peppers.
- In a separate bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and chopped onion until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the lobster and chile peppers and mix thoroughly.
- Heat the corn tortillas on a griddle or in a microwave until they are pliable.
- Spoon the lobster mixture into the center of each tortilla and roll tightly.
- Place the rolled tortillas seam-side down in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Pour the green enchilada sauce over the top of the rolled tortillas, making sure they are all evenly covered.
- Sprinkle the shredded Mexican cheese blend and sliced black olives on top of the enchiladas.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Once the enchiladas are done, let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
Serve the lobster enchiladas hot, garnished with chopped cilantro, diced avocado, and a squeeze of lime juice. These enchiladas are a perfect combination of creamy, spicy, and savory flavors that are sure to please any seafood lover. Enjoy!